Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Blog Train

I join the 'blogosphere' for several reasons: to copy my mates; to have something better to do at work than work or listen to the morbidly obese woman drop pie crumbs into her keyboard and sing along to whats-her-face do the Hallelujah cover; and lastly, to have somewhere to talk about the gigs I see and record musical rants of love and hate.
It doesn't look like it but
I've already put a half day's work into this by having a myriad of potential names repeatedly rejected by the 'check availability button'. I started off bold, trying some musical nods like Station to Station (which someone registered in 1904) and Fear Of Music (which I swear my computer actually replied to with a sigh). After scraping the digital trough with more obscure nods (Guns Before Butter, Smells like Content, Say Valley Maker) and hybrids (LowIdiot, The Magical Mystery Revolver - terrible, I know, but still taken), I got off music and went back to the title I thought of first: Thirsty Ears. So that's some unnecessary etymology for you, I promise something on topic tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment